- Enhances the speed and efficacy of the system, so teachers can quickly circulate teaching materials and students can submit their work swiftly.
Responsive Web Design
- Supports desktop and mobile application, allowing students and teachers to start PowerLesson on difference devices on or off campus.
In-place Editing, What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get
- Allows teachers to edit lesson plans and review teaching activities on their computers or mobile devices.
Consistent Interface and Icons
- Visual consistency of the system makes it clear for users to understand and operate it.
Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI)
- LTI will be gradually integrated into the system, so that PowerLesson can support other eLearning resources in the future.