eClass is dedicated to protecting the integrity of the eLearning resources built by teachers and students. Our back up service begins from ordering equipment to operation settings, with a technical specialist providing a one-hour onsite system configuration to ensure a quick and smooth start.
- Initial set up for the network storage system (NAS)
- Network configuration for the school to activate the backup services instantly
- Configuration of up to two shared files for the school through the sharing setting on the network file system (NFS)
- Providing back up schedule settings at the Admin Console on eClass Integrated Platform, eg, setting up a daily or weekly back up routine
- SMS or email communication with the system about the school’s back up status
- An eClass technical specialist will provide the school with an hour long training session on eClass system backup and network storage (NAS) configuration.