Handle and follow up customer requests, enquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
Liaise with internal technical staff for updating progress / feedback to the customers.
Assist in providing regular CS reports to the supervisors.
Coordinate with internal and external parties to maintain smooth operation.
- Assist in designing training courses and execute new implementation plans
- Assist in developing teaching materials for clients
- Provide eLearning consultation services for clients
- Analyse users’ needs
- Develop training materials and conduct workshops (inside and/or outside HK)
- Develop instruction manuals
- Perform testing on new products
- Arrange workshops and perform clerical duties
- Perform project management on web based software project
- Participate in project lifecycle to ensure that deliverables meet business needs
- Conduct meetings with clients from education sector, commercial, NGO, government, etc.
- Present and work closely with clients to ensure smooth project operation
- Gather user requirements, coordinate project activities with different parties, monitor progress
- Develop and carry out UAT
- Provide progress report and evaluate project effectiveness
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned
- 5-day work in Kwun Tong